ON ORDERS OF $250 OR MORE!*
Mimaki UCJV300 | UV-LED Integrated Print & Cut
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE!!!
Leading the Future of Sign Graphics through UV Innovation
[UCJV300 Series] is a versatile inkjet printer having a combined function of both printing and cutting mounted with UV-curable ink.
[UCJV300 Series] is a high spec model equipped with the 4-layer/5-layer print function in addition to UV LED print and Print&Cut.
This new model is enough to cover wider ranges from a quick job with short delivery time to an avant-garde signboard.
- The future of Sign Graphics created by the 4 layers print
- On-demand print utilizing UV characteristics
- Quick access to next processing and sign applying due to UV ink property
- Wide range of applications
- Newly developed environmentally friendly UV ink, [LUS-170] and [LUS-175]
- Clear ink added! New!
- Flexible UV Ink [LUS-200] New!
- Productive cutting functions. A new function, [ID Cut] will highly improve the work efficiency
- Upgraded RIP software, [RasterLink6Plus]
Printable up to 800 mm width.
Small foot-print and versatile model covering wide range of stickers, labels and point of sales materials making.
Printable up to 1090 mm width.
Quick printing and cutting to apply a B0 size poster of commercial print besides promotional items of various type of media.
Printable up to 1361 mm width.
Suitable for both signage and point of marketing materials. Quick processing without ink drying time by UV-LED to reduce the working time significantly for orders in short delivery time.
Printable up to 1610 mm width.
Applicable to large format sign, long-sized sticker, vehicle wrapping films, too. Reliable functions for Print & Cut to wide sized print production.
1. The future of Sign Graphics created by the 4 layers print
The combined solutions of the 4 layers print and the inside lighting of graphic will present the amazing image-change named [Day & Night Printing] when the printed media is lighted from the back.
It is a particular sign method with an appeared image switching between daytime and nighttime, double face print of front and reverse image by multi layers print. They will contribute to receive a high value-added job to your business, because such advantageous methods have been difficult.
[Day & Night Printing] : 4 layers print configuration image
[Day & Night Printing] : 4 layers Sign applying image
Utilizing the plug-in tool of Adobe illustrator, [RasterLink Tools] of newly upgraded [RasterLink6Plus] enables to confirm the final image of 4 layers print on the PC monitor of Illustrator operation. As the view while backlight ON & OFF is shown before print at the monitor (*), it saves a retry of print to reduce media losses.
* Preview does not completely show the same with the practical image while backlight ON & OFF.
[RasterLink Tools] screen (image)
2. On-demand print utilizing UV characteristics
1) Quick access to next processing and sign applying due to UV ink property
With the UV ink property of immediate curing upon UV light irradiation, no drying time is required. The post-processing and sign applying are possible instantly, improving the productivity and receiving an order of short delivery time.
2) Wider application range with UV print
-1- Vibrant print with eye-catching
According to the higher color density of UV than solvent, UV print can create a more vivid color expression. The color brightness of UV is the key to add value to created signs.
Comparison of UV and solvent printer (image)
UCJV300/150 can create more vivid expression with a higher color density. High color density print is not easy by solvent as the property of taking time of drying for ink bleeding.
-2- Possible to print wider range of materials for broadening applications
By applying UV ink, not only PVC and tarpaulin, also, other materials difficult to solvent and latex such as fabric, paper and PET film are printable. UV can provide a diverse printing application.
Banners and flags (fabric)
Shoji (sliding paper door---Japanese paper)
Letter printing to wall paper (patterned wall paper)
Swing P.O.P. (PET film)
3. Newly developed environmentally friendly UV ink, [LUS-170] and [LUS-175]
Newly developed ink, [LUS-170/175] adaptive to environment, generates hardly VOC and can cure without the irradiation of short wavelength UV. [LUS-170/175] yellow ink is eco-friendly and nickel free though general yellow inks are compounding it. [LUS-170/175] gained the [GREENGUARD Gold] certification, which is based on most strict global standard of chemical substance diffusion.
And its adaption of the criteria is approved by the 3rd party of certification authority.
[GREENGUARD Gold] certification assures the product property conforms to schools and medical facilities.
* [LUS-175] is only available in specific countries
Clear ink added! New!
Visibility of indoor poster is enhanced.
Glossy printing can give the finish of high-quality feeling with the effect of freshness and sizzling of food.
In comparison to a standard poster, a poster wth glossy printing can get higher visibility.
Printing the clear texture on the color print can create the expressive design to get one that cannot help touching it at a glance.
UCJV300 Series are suitable for an easy operation of Print & Cut to create a POP having the texture expression by clear ink on the color print.
Clear print on the transparent film
Matte finish printing on the transparent film can create the window display like frosted glass using an irregular reflection of light by the printed clear ink on the film surface.
The new graphic expression with the UV clear ink can extend widely the business possibilities.
4. Flexible UV Ink [LUS-200] New!
The LUS-200 ink has 200% stretchability after curing.
The ink film retains the print quality, and will not crack even when printed materials are bent or stretched during post-print processes.
[LUS-200] also gained the [GREENGUARD Gold] certification.
5. Productive cutting functions. A new function of [ID Cut] will improve the work efficiency
1) Print & Cut is available by one unit printer
Having high function and high performance cutting, [UCJV300/150-160] is possible to make labels and stickers by one unit.
Several productive cutting functions are prepared to [UCJV300/150-160], which are selectable to suit your job:
- [Continuous registration mark detection] for consecutive cutting,
- [Over Cut / Corner Cut] for cutting sharply on preventing an occurrence of uncut,
- [Intermediate Cut] for a correct cut of long outline by multiple corrections of position with intermediate registration marks,
- [Register mark of Zero margin] for saving media losses to eliminate the margin between register marks.
2) A newly equipped function [ID Cut]: Quicker and easier operation
[ID Cut] is a function to print together crop mark and ID for recognition of cutting details and media rotation of job and then cut data of every print data is readable to start the cut automatically.
It saves the labor of confirmation of media direction and no need to have every cut order by operator on the RIP, even in a case of multiple types of small lot cut. It reduces media loss by data transmission error.
ID Cut function (image)
6. Upgraded RIP software, [RasterLink6Plus]
[RasterLink6Plus] is developed for new functions of the preview confirmation of 4 layers print (*) and [ID Cut] of [UCJV300/150]. Those functions can reduce the number of working process to contribute to improve the work efficiency of customers. Furthermore [RasterLink6Plus] is upgraded to support the version 1.5 or above of PDF data with the further reinforcement of RIP processing functions of [RasterLink6]. An image of PDF data including transparent effect is able to print faithfully as the original.
* The 4 layers print is available by UCJV300 only as the white ink is mountable.
|Print head||On-demand piezo head|
|Print resolution||300dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi|
|Droplet size||Min. 7pl, Max. 28pl|
|Head gap||3 degrees adjustment (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm) by manual|
|Ink||Type/Color||LED-UV ink: LUS-170 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)|
|LED-UV ink: LUS-175 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)
*Only available in specific countries
|LED-UV ink: LUS-200 (C, M, Y, K, W)|
|Capacity||1L (Bottle supply)|
|Max. print width||800 mm
|Max. media width||810 mm
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Media roll outer diameter||φ250 mm or less|
|Media roll weight||40 kg (88.2 lb) or less|
|Cut speed||Max. 300 mm/s (420 mm/s in 45 degrees direction)|
|Cut pressure||10-450 gf|
|Cutter Types||Eccentric cutter, Blade for small character, Blade for reflective sheet,
Blade for fluorescent sheet, Blade for PVC with low-pressure
|Safety standard||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Compliant with UL 60950-1, ETL /
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive) / RoHS /
CB Report / REACH, ENERGY STAR® / RCM
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000 BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single phase (AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz)|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V: 1.92kW|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20-30 degC / 68-86 degF
Humidity: 35-65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,090 x 776 x 1,475 mm
(82.3 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)
|2,380 x 776 x 1,475 mm
(93.7 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)
|2,650 x 776 x 1,475 mm
(104.3 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)
|2,900 x 776 x 1,475 mm
(114.2 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K Lc Lm W|
|C M Y K W Cl|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K Lc Lm W|
|C M Y K W Cl|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K W|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.